Kingston Wealth Management is currently looking for a Financial Administrative Assistant. Interested candidates can review the job description below.
Financial Administrative Assistant
The Financial Administrative Assistant position is a key role designed to support a wide range of functions necessary for the daily operations within Kingston Wealth Management. General duties include clerical, project-based and occasional receptionist work. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable stepping outside of their job description and helping with critical firm initiatives when needed.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Answer phone calls and email inquiries and route to appropriate team members
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to electronic filing, photocopying, faxing and mailing
- Manage the office calendar and client database using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Call existing clients to schedule and confirm Financial Planning Review meetings
- Assist Financial Planners in preparing paperwork for Financial Planning Review meetings
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Support office personnel on other tasks as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor and appearance, as well as being personable, approachable and positive
- Organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Recognize urgency and sets priorities
- Ability to work independently with excellent problem-solving and time-management skills
- Takes initiative to help team members with projects and other office duties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CRM experience is a plus
Competitive salary and benefits.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com